Thursday, October 05, 2006

 

Update

A quick update on where I've been over the past couple of weeks. Since Byzdgoszcz, I've been doing a couple of football matches - Arsenal v Porto in the Champions League, and then later on in the same week Sparta Prague v Hearts in the UEFA Cup. Arsenal won and Hearts could only draw, so went out 2-0 on aggregate.
Last weekend I was at Brands Hatch for the final British Superbike meeting. This went a bit pear shaped as there were technical problems which were blamed on my machine, but I felt sure that there was nothing wrong with it. It's been tested back at the office this week and once again we can find nothing wrong with it. It's all got a bit smelly, and the TV production company are attempting to sling some mud in our direction. The fact that they were still rigging at 6.30pm on the day before the last two races has not gone un-noticed though.
I'm doing a double-headed rugby weekend this weekend. Bath v Neath Swansea Ospreys on Saturday and London Wasps v London Irish on Sunday. I've got an overnight in Bath on Friday, but can sleep at home on Saturday. Woo hoo.
Next week I'm in Scotland again on Wednesday and Sunday for Ukraine v Scotland and Hibs v Hearts. Hopefully I'll be able to leave the kit up there so I can fly in and out on Sunday, rather than have a 820 mile round trip.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?