Saturday, September 23, 2006

 

Postcard from Bydgoszcz

Yes, another weekend and another foreign part of the world. This time it's Bydgoszcz (pronounced Bid-gosh) in Poland. It's 3.15am, and I've just got in after a night with the mayor of the town (early doors) and a club.
The night ended on a bit of a downer with the boss's PA having a moan because he'd been flirting with her for the first part of the evening, then realised what he'd been doing and turned his attentions to someone else. I think she has some feelings for him, and I feel a mixture of sympathy and another word I can't think of right now. Part of me wants to shake her and say "for God's sake get a grip, you're a beautiful woman, go out and get a boyfriend your own age, and forget about him". For she is beautiful, and if I were ten years (ok 15 years) younger and more self-confident, I'd tell her how sexy I found her, and ask her out. I've got a taxi journey with her on Sunday morning, which I'm kind of looking forward to as she is very good looking and has fantastic nails, which I can't take my eyes off.
Oh well, must go as I've got a long day ahead of me tomorrow. Bye.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?